I shouldn't have used peanut butter cake pop chocolate in my cookies. Big mistake. Another Primrose adaptation!
120g light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
170g caster sugar
220g peanut butter
125g unsalted butter
Half teaspoon baking powder
Quarter teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
Pinch of salt
Some peanut butter chocolate buttons (if you dare)
400g plain flour
2 tsp bicarbinate soda
280g unsalted butter
200ml sour cream
1 vanilla pod
Zest of 2 lemons
350g caster sugar
1 batch of Betty Crockers
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and flour baking trays
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a bowl
- In another bowl, mix the butter (must be at room temp), peanut butter and both sugars until smooth and creamy
- Gradually add the egg and vanilla and beat again
- Incorporate both wet and dry ingredients until you have a stiff dough
- Add the peanut chips if you have them!
- Spoon the dough onto the baking trays and make sure they're well spaced out
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and flour loose bottomed baking tin
- Sift dry ingredients together in a bowl, then add the butter and beat with a whisk until creamy.
- In another bowl mix the sour cream, vanilla pod and zest and combine.
- Beat the sour cream mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add all of the sugar to the mixture.
- Slowly add the eggs into the mixture.
- Mash all of the bananas and gently combine into the mixture.
- Put all of the mixture into your cake tin then tap on the work top to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake for 2 hours (maybe longer depending on your oven).
- Once cooled, slather the icing on top and EAT.